Renewable and Non-renewable Energy
- The frequently asked questions related to this topic are: what is renewable energy? the examples of Renewable and non-renewable energy and the advantages of using renewable energy.
- Renewable energy sources are the energy sources which can be continuously replaced. Examples of renewable energy are:
- Hydro energy
- Solar energy
- Wind energy
- Geothermal energy
- Tidal energy
Advantages of Using Renewable Energy
1. Clean and do not pollute the environment.
2. Easily obtain.
3. Can be replenished once it has been used.
4. Can prevent an energy crisis.
Biomass – energy from organic materials